Test us now!
By using our mobile demonstration system, an effective demonstration of efficient and contemporary wastewater treatment is achieved. Furthermore, the trial operation on site enables an effective determination of potential under practical conditions. The process optimization happens already during the preliminary test in order to avoid any planning errors.
This is how we effectively demonstrate the function and efficiency of our process to you .
The demonstration system records various parameters such as the biogas yield , COD cleaning performance and nitrogen elimination . In addition, regular sampling is carried out to enable precise documentation of the results. The scope of services can be adapted according to customer requirements.
Many customers keep asking whether the results can be transferred to a practice system / large-scale system. Yes! The mobile system is dimensioned in such a way that it can be upscaled to a larger system.
Furthermore, the question often arises as to which laboratory analyzes are required and how the sample is taken. Here’s the answer. Samples are taken at defined (labeled) sampling points as instructed by the operating staff. In order to assess the performance of the system, measured values are regularly recorded online and offline. Offline analysis is wastewater analysis that can only be defined to a limited extent using online measurement technology. Therefore, the following measurement parameters are repeatedly recorded in laboratory analysis:
- COD concentration in the inlet and outlet
- Nitrogen concentration in the inlet and outlet
- Phosphorus concentration in the inlet and outlet
In addition, the treatment system is a multi-stage system with an integrated anaerobic main cleaning system and a downstream activation stage with a built-in MBR system (membrane bioreactor). The anaerobic fixed bed fermenter enables an effective removal of the organic load with methane production. This combination is unique and includes all levels.
What requirements the installation site must meet is also an important and frequent question from customers. With regard to this, the following aspects must be taken into account.
The mobile demonstration system is spatially close to:
- the potential wastewater withdrawal point (max. 30m) set up,
- Drainage for purified water (max. 20m) as well
- Power connection: 400V, 3 Ph., CEE three-phase plug 400V / 32A (attention: do not use FI protection); Maximum distance from the installation site 20m.
- Minimum installation area: 9 mx 4 m.
- Sufficient maneuvering space to park the trailer at the installation site.
In addition, the following must be observed when taking samples:
- Connection of the supply line to an on-site pressure line (max. 1 bar) with a 1 inch connection. External thread with a ball valve or slide valve. The demonstration system controls a valve internally and fills an internal template under level control.
- Alternatively, the wastewater can be taken from a receiver or a pump shaft via the supplied pipe.
- There is also the option of integrating a submersible pump (included as an accessory), which can be connected to the mobile system and controlled via the system.